Presented by Victoria College Leo J Welder Center and Junior League of Victoria
Please reserve your FREE tickets in advance at 361-570-8587
Tuesday July 21, 2020 at 2pm
FREE and open to public, reserve seats in advance.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Families are invited to watch movie #3 in a series of 5 family movie adventures. Presented by Leo J. Welder Center Cinema in partnership with Junior League of Victoria.
The Welder Center is operating in line with Victoria College and governmental guidance.
- To ensure required social distancing, seats will be assigned. Call 361-570-8587 to reserve seats in advance. Households groups of 10 or fewer may sit together, six feet from other groups. If unable to reserve in advance, visit the box office before the movie to receive your assigned seating.
- Seating is limited due to occupancy limits and social distancing.
- Face coverings, temperature checks, and health screenings are required for visitors and employees to enter.
- Face coverings must be worn to enter and while in public spaces. Guests may remove their face covering while seated 6 feet from other groups, and should replace their face covering upon leaving their seat.
- Disinfectant stations are available throughout the building.
- Guests should maintain six feet of social distance from others not in your household group.
- If you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not enter the Welder Center and do seek medical advice.
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping to keep us open and safe.
For additional information, call the Leo J Welder Center management office at 361-485-8540.